- KEEP CALM PRODUCTS
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY TIMES
Please use the guide below for the recommended last postage dates for Christmas delivery. These dates are based on Royal Mail's, UPS and DPD recommended dates and we cannot guarantee them.
STANDARD UK DELIVERY
Please place your order by 3pm 21st December.
EXPRESS UK DELIVERY
Please place your order by 3pm 22nd December.
Please place your order by 3pm 12th December.
Orders under £75.00 are sent by Royal Mail Airmail untracked, if you would like to upgrade to a faster tracked or courier service please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are based in the UK and deliver Worldwide by Royal Mail, UPS or DPD. Postage costs are calculated are determined by the weight of your order once you proceed to the checkout.
Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible and usually arrive at UK addresses within 1-3 working days after dispatch.
Orders containing personalised Keep Calm and Carry on products are made to order and take 1-3 working days to dispatch in most cases apart from phone cases which take 2-4 working days and canvas prints 5-14 working days.
Please allow between 5 to 28 working days for international deliveries to arrive. International orders maybe liable for an additional import customs duty set by your country based on the value of your order.
If our postal carriers deem your area to be a remote location they may charge an addtional fee which is beyond our control.
If your order is urgent please select the express option and we will prioritise it’s dispatch. If you require more details please contact us: email@example.com
Postage prices in the UK start at 95p. Postage to Europe starts at £3.95, Postage to the Rest of the World starts at £4.95.
Exact postage costs are determined by the weight of your order and will be calculated after you have added an item to the basket.
Information about the size and styles of our t-shirts and hooded tops can be found on our sizing and style guide
PRINT AT HOME
If you are creating a custom design with the Keep Calm Creator and wish to purchase a product that we do not stock or need a product sooner than we are able to deliver, you may find it useful to purchase and download high resolution artwork that can then be used with a local photo gift supplier of your choosing.
If you have any questions regarding orders, press enquires, wholesale or anything else the easiest way is to drop us a line by clicking here or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org you can also call +44 (0)844 381 4110.
Prices are based in GBP £ (British Pounds) and depending on your location the website will convert the cost and charge it in your local currency. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
We accept returns of standard classic Keep Calm and Carry On products as long as they are unworn / unwashed / unused within 14 days of purchase. We can exchange the item for another item or give you a refund if you’d prefer.
Please note that this does not apply to customised Keep Calm Creator items or Keep Calm variations, which can only be refunded if they are found to be faulty.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
The address for exchanges and returns is:
Keep Calm and Carry On Ltd,
The Annexe, Investment House,
28 Queens Road,
KT13 9UT UK
KEEP CALM CREATOR CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To use the Keep Calm and Carry On Creator to make your own products you expressly acknowledge, agree and hereby that:
1. Please check the image, text and sizing carefully before completing your purchase as products made to order cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. Keep Calm Creator products are made and produced individually to order. Orders not refundable under any circumstances unless deemed to be faulty. If you cancel your order prior to dispatch you will incur a few to cover the cost of the production of the products.
2. The design submitted must not be deemed offensive or inappropriate or in anyway.
3. Keep Calm and Carry On Ltd reserve the right to cancel any design we deem offensive or inappropriate.
4. The design or content must not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, right of privacy, right of publicity or other legal right of anyone or third party.
5. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
6. Keep Calm and Carry On Ltd will not be held liable for any claims, demands or any form of litigation with respect to any of your design or content.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To Read our full terms and conditions please click here: Terms and Conditions