DELIVERY TIMES UPDATE - PLEASE NOTE THERE MAY BE DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO THE GLOBAL COVID 19 PANDEMIC. THESE DELAYS ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL AND MAY AFFECT DELIVERY TIMESCALES.
Orders under £75.00 are sent by Royal Mail Airmail un-tracked, if you would like to upgrade to a faster tracked or courier service please contact us: email@example.com
UK Standard Shipping - once your order is ready to be dispatched it should take approximately 1-3 working days to arrive (Monday – Friday)
UK Express Shipping - once your order is ready to be dispatched it will be sent on a signed for service which should take approximately 1 working day to arrive (Monday – Friday)
International Standard Shipping - once your order is ready to be dispatched it will take approximately 7-14 working days on average. However depending on your countries postal service this may take up-to 28 working days in some locations. If you require a faster shipping service please contact us ASAP - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our postal carriers will do their very best to fulfil deliveries on time. However, transit times cannot be guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for any delays beyond our control.
Some Countries maybe subject to import duties and clearance fees. These charges are beyond our control and if you are unsure of these please check this before placing your order.
If the postal carriers deem your area to be a remote location they may charge an additional fee which is beyond our control.
Postage prices in the UK start at 95p. Postage to Europe starts at £3.95, Postage to the Rest of the World starts at £4.95.
Exact postage costs are determined by the weight of your order and will be calculated after you have added an item to the basket.
Information about the size and styles of our t-shirts and hooded tops can be found on our sizing and style guide
PRINT AT HOME
If you are creating a custom design with the Keep Calm Creator and wish to purchase a product that we do not stock or need a product sooner than we are able to deliver, you may find it useful to purchase and download high resolution artwork that can then be used with a local photo gift supplier of your choosing.
If you have any questions regarding orders, press enquires, wholesale or anything else the easiest way is to contact us at email@example.com you can also call 01932 850 140 +44 (0)1932 850 140 (overseas)
Prices are based in GBP £ (British Pounds) and depending on your location the website will convert the cost and charge it in your local currency. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
We accept returns of standard classic red Keep Calm and Carry On products as long as they are unworn / unwashed / unused within 14 days of purchase. We can exchange the item for another item or give you a refund if you’d prefer.
Please note that this does not apply to customised Keep Calm Creator items or Keep Calm variations in colour or design, which can only be refunded if they are found to be faulty.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
The address for exchanges and returns is:
Keep Calm and Carry On Ltd,
The Annexe, Investment House,
28 Queens Road,
KT13 9UT UK
KEEP CALM CREATOR CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To use the Keep Calm and Carry On Creator to make your own products you expressly acknowledge, agree and hereby that:
1. Please check the image, text and sizing carefully before completing your purchase as products made to order cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. Keep Calm Creator products are made and produced individually to order. Orders not refundable under any circumstances unless deemed to be faulty. If you cancel your order prior to dispatch you will incur a few to cover the cost of the production of the products.
2. The design submitted must not be deemed offensive or inappropriate or in anyway.
3. Keep Calm and Carry On Ltd reserve the right to cancel any design we deem offensive or inappropriate.
4. The design or content must not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, right of privacy, right of publicity or other legal right of anyone or third party.
5. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
6. Keep Calm and Carry On Ltd will not be held liable for any claims, demands or any form of litigation with respect to any of your design or content.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To Read our full terms and conditions please click here: Terms and Conditions